Casing Pressure - A quick look
Fluid Level analysis should answer the following questions:
Match the number of the question with the Red numbers in the example figure below.
- Does Liquid exist above my pump? (you can also subtract 2. from 8. = ft. of liquid above pump intake)
- Depth to top of liquid column?
- What is the maximum production rate available from well?
- What is the percentage of liquid in the Annular Fluid Column?
- Is gas flowing up the Annulus?
- At what rate?
- What is the Gas Gravity?
A quick look at the Depth Determination page.